DigiTimes is a daily newspaper for semiconductor, electronics, computer and communications industries in Taiwan and the Greater China region. It was established in 1998. The company is based in Taipei, Taiwan and currently has a daily newspaper in traditional Chinese as well as Chinese-language and English-language websites.
In Taiwan, the company claims to have over 1,300 member companies and offers various levels of membership, which allows members access to its news archive, preferential booking for events and, for the higher levels of membership, access to DigiTimes Research reports.
- By smoritz (2008-07-10). "Motorola takes last place among the big five phonemakers – Techland". Techland.blogs.fortune.cnn.com. Retrieved 2011-12-02.
- "Rumors: New, bigger Asus Eee PCs in the pipeline". ZDNet. 2008-06-30. Retrieved 2011-12-02.
- "Los Angeles Times now on Amazon's Kindle". Los Angeles Times. 2008-07-01. Retrieved 2011-12-02.
- "Eee PCs 903 and 904 Headed Our Way?". Blog.laptopmag.com. 2008-06-30. Retrieved 2011-12-02.
- Krazit, Tom (2008-07-02). "Apple taking chunk of Samsung's flash chips | One More Thing". News.cnet.com. Retrieved 2011-12-02.
- "Apple orders 50 million 8 GB NAND flash chips". TG Daily. 2008-07-03. Retrieved 2011-12-02.
- "Nehalem Launching Before Year's End". TrustedReviews. 2008-06-25. Retrieved 2011-12-02.
- "Asus Eee PCs to get bigger keyboards News". PC Advisor. Retrieved 2011-12-02.
|This article about a newspaper in Taiwan (or elsewhere in the Republic of China) is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|