From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up digital in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Digital may refer to:
- Digital data, data that is represented using discrete (discontinuous) values
- Digital computer, a computer handling information represented by discrete values
- Digital electronics, electronic circuits representing signals by discrete bands of analog levels, rather than by a continuous range
- Digital media, media that store digital data
- Digital signal, a discrete-amplitude signal or bitstream signal
- Digital television, television systems which broadcast using digital signals
In art and music:
- Digital painting, a method of creating visual art using computers
- D.I.G.I.T.A.L., an album by KRS-One
- "Digital" (Joy Division song) (1978)
- "Digital", a song by T-Pain from Three Ringz
- "Digital", a song by Soulja Boy from The DeAndre Way
In other uses:
- Digital: A Love Story, a 2010 indie video game by Christine Love
- Digital Equipment Corporation or Digital, a computer company
- Vitalis Takawira or Digital, professional football player
- Binary code
- Boolean algebra
- Category:Digital media
- All pages beginning with "Digital"
- All pages with titles containing "Digital"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Digital.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.