|No. of locations||3
Seattle, WA; Chicago, IL; Los Angeles, CA
|Key people||Bill Fritsch - CEO, Paul Matthaeus - Chairman & Founder, Don McNeill - President, Cynthia Biamon - Managing Director, Dave Trifiletti - Managing Director|
Digital Kitchen is a creative agency with offices in Seattle, Chicago and Los Angeles. Founded in 1995, the award-winning agency is a collective of artists and producers that focus on the creation of integrated connections between brands and consumers in converging media. Much of Digital Kitchen’s work has consisted of design, motion graphics and animation work within the commercial, network and entertainment industries. The agency has been recognized for its main title work including True Blood, Dexter, Six Feet Under and Nip/Tuck. Digital Kitchen has worked as a full service creative agency for clients such as HBO, AT&T U-verse, Target, Levi's, Microsoft and Sierra Nevada Brewing Company.
- Sierra Nevada Brewing Company "Brand Story"
- Stanley Piano "World's First Interactive Player Piano"
- Atlantic Lottery Corporation "Ask Away Campaign"
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas Digital Experience
- True Blood Season 2 "Hacked Reality"
- BMW "Unscripted Series"
- Big Love "A Juniper Creek Christmas"
- Levi's "Unbuttoned"
- 2002 Emmy "Outstanding Main Title Design" for Six Feet Under
- 2005 Telly Award "Main Title Design" for Nip/Tuck
- 2007 Emmy "Outstanding Main Title Design" for Dexter
- 2009 Art Directors Club Award "Television and Cinema Design" for Seattle International Film Festival Trailer
- 2010 IAB Mixx Awards "Best In Show" True Blood Season 2
- 2010 Webby Award "Peoples Choice" True Blood Season 2
- 2010 Gold Effie Award for True Blood Season 2
- 2010 "Freakiest Ads" by Adweek for A&E: Baby Hoff
- 2011 The One Show "Design Gold Pencil" for Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas Digital Experience
- 2011 Cannes Lions International Advertising Festival "Design Grand Prix" for Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas Digital Experience
- "Sierra Nevada Pops Open A New Site". Media Post url=http://www.mediapost.com/publications/article/189309/sierra-nevada-pops-open-a-new-site.html#axzz2FKeMTbng.
- "Stanley, a Piano, Will Now Take Your Requests Over Twitter". ABC News url=http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/stanley-piano-ready-requests-twitter/story?id=16819896#.UJvAv2k5xTB.
- "FWA Site of the Day: Atlantic Lottery". Favourite Website Awards url=http://www.thefwa.com/site/askaway-ca-campaign.
- "REVEAL: Inspired Experiences from The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas". IFC/Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sqC4ieP0Ak.
- "Real Brands Target Vampires for 'True Blood'". Adweek url=http://www.adweek.com/adfreak/real-brands-target-vampires-true-blood-14115.
- "BMW / Unscripted / Contagious Magazine". Contagious Magazine url=http://www.contagiousmagazine.com/2011/03/bmw_4.php.
- "HBO Big Love "A Juniper Creek Christmas"". Ad Week url=http://www.adweek.com/video/hbo-big-love-juniper-creek-christmas-121093.
- "Levi’s, Unbuttoned and Out of the Closet". The New York Times url=http://www.nytimes.com/2008/09/15/business/media/15adcol.html.
- "Digital Kitchen Unearths Emmy for Six Feet Under Title Design". PR Newswire url=http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/digital-kitchen-unearths-emmy-for-six-feet-under-title-design-75775847.html.
- "32nd Annual Telly Award Winners". Telly Awards url=http://www.tellyawards.com/winners/list/?l=D&pageNum_winners=7&totalRows_winners=353&event=6&category.
- "Awards for Dexter". IMDb url=http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0773262/awards.
- "89th Annual Awards". Art Directors Club url=http://www.adcglobal.org/archive/annual/?year=14&id=2411.
- "2010 IAB MIXX Awards Winners". Interactive Advertising Bureau url=http://www.iab.net/about_the_iab/recent_press_releases/press_release_archive/press_release/pr-092810.
- "14th Annual Webby Award Nominees and Winners". The Webby Awards url=http://www.webbyawards.com/webbys/current.php?season=14.
- "Effie Awards: Winners Showcase: 2010". Effie Awards url=http://www.effie.org/winners/showcase/2010/4399.
- ""The 30 Freakiest Ads of 2010". Adweek url=http://www.adweek.com/adfreak/ae-adfreaks-30-freakiest-ads-2010-94082.
- ""The One Club/2011 One Show Design Winners"". The One Club url=http://www.oneclub.org/2011_design_winners/.
- ""Vegas Hotel Experience Takes Design Grand Prix"". Advertising Age url=http://adage.com/article/special-report-cannes/vegas-hotel-experience-takes-cannes-design-grand-prix/228349//.