|Industry||Computer and video game industry, MMORPG.|
|Key people||András Peller|
Haegemonia: Legions of Iron
The company was originally founded under the name of Amnesty Design in 1991. Their first game was released for the Commodore Amiga in the same year and for IBM PC in 1994. In 1997, the company name was changed to Digital Reality and they started to work on the award winning Imperium Galactica series.
In the following decade, games like Haegemonia: Legions of Iron, Platoon and Desert Rats VS. Afrika Korps were produced, which achieved quite high scored review ratings on several game-related websites.
They have also developed, digitally published and distributed several other games for different platforms.
- 1994 - Reunion (Grand Slam, Amiga/PC)
- 1997 - Imperium Galactica (GT Interactive, PC)
- 1999 - Imperium Galactica II: Alliances (GT Interactive, PC)
- 2001 - Haegemonia: Legions of Iron (Dreamcatcher Interactive, PC)
- 2003 - Haegemonia: The Solon Heritage (Wanadoo, PC)
- 2004 - D-Day (Monte Cristo, PC)
- 2006 - War on Terror (Deep Silver, PC)
- 2007 - War Front: Turning Point (10tacle Studios, PC)
- 2010 - Scarabeus: Pearls of Nile (DR Publishing, iPhone)
- 2010 - Liberty Wings (DR Publishing, iPhone)
- 2011 - Dead Block (Candygun Games, DR Publishing, X360, PS3, PC)
- 2011 - SkyDrift (DR Publishing, X360, PS3, PC)
- 2012 - Sine Mora (co-developed by Grasshopper Manufacture, X360, PS3, Vita, Ouya, PC)
- 2012 - Black Knight Sword (co-developed by Grasshopper Manufacture, PS3, X360)
- 2012 - Bang Bang Racing (co-developed by Playbox), PS3, X360, PC)
- DigitalReality.hu Official website
|This European video game corporation or company-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|