||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (April 2013)|
||This article appears to be written like an advertisement. (August 2014)|
|Founded||Orem, Utah, Utah, U.S.
|Headquarters||St. Paul, MN, U.S.|
NEWSCYCLE Solutions, which was formed in 2013 by the combination of Digital Technology International (DTI), SAXOTECH and Atex, Inc., delivers a broad range of technology solutions for the global news media industry, including content management, digital advertising, circulation, and audience relationship management. The company is headquartered in St. Paul, MN and has US offices in Florida, Massachusetts and Utah; with international offices in Canada, Denmark, Germany, Norway, Panama, Sweden, and the United Kingdom. Digital Technology International
Dan Paulus, former vice president of sales for Publishing Business Systems, and then for DTI, was named president of the company in April 2012. Don Oldham, formerly CEO and president, retained his position as CEO.
In October 2012, the company acquired IO Intelligence, a Lancaster, PA based business analytics software company, and long-time business partner of DTI.
In 2013, a few months after a substantial DTI layoff, Vista Equity Partners acquired DTI and its closest competitor, Saxotech. It named the resultant company NEWSCYCLE Solutions in July 2013. CEO Don Oldham retired shortly thereafter. Yet another large layoff followed in short order.
- Oldham Associates (Liberty Press, L L C) - Springville, Utah (UT) | Company Profile
- Digital Technology, acquired by equity firm, plans to cast wide net
- Jim Rosenberg (February 1, 2007). "In Continuing Systems Vendor Consolidation, DTI to Acquire PBS". Editor & Publisher. Retrieved October 12, 2013.
- Dan Paulus promoted to President at Digital Technology | Digital Technology International
- "Digital Technology International buys IO Intelligence | News | Research". research-live.com. Retrieved April 24, 2014.
- "DTI and Saxotech merge to form NEWSCYCLE Solutions". Press release (DTI). July 22, 2013. Retrieved October 31, 2013.