Logo of Digital Trends
|Web address||Website of Digital Trends|
|Slogan||upgrade your lifestyle|
|Type of site||Technology news and information|
|Owner||Ian Bell, Digital Trends|
|Created by||Ian Bell, Dan Gaul|
|Alexa rank||1,842 (December 2013[update])|
Digital Trends is a high-tech lifestyle, technology news and information website that publishes news, reviews, guides, how-to articles, descriptive videos and podcasts about technology and consumer electronics products. The spectrum of categories for which the site offers information includes a wide array of consumer electronics products such as smartphones, video games and systems, laptops, PCs and peripherals, televisions, home theater systems, digital cameras, video cameras, tablets, and more.
In May 2009, Digital Trends moved its headquarters from Lake Oswego, Ore., into the US Bancorp Tower in Downtown Portland, Oregon. The company opened a second office in New York, New York in 2012. Digital Trends is a privately funded and owned corporation.
The editorial layout of the website is divided into three primary sections: product reviews, news, and videos.
Digital Trends reviews a vast number of products that fall within categories such as cell phones, digital cameras, headphones, home theater systems, laptops, tablets, TVs and more. Navigation through these product reviews is performed via Digital Trends’ product filtering engine, which allows users to narrow down the products shown by a given set of specifications such as manufacturer, operating system, and product size.
Notable breaking news and features are featured on the home page with highlighted stories in a feature block. Other notable stories are continually added to a scrolling river.
News that’s considered more specific to particular subjects is featured in several primary news categories: cars, computing, cool tech, gaming, home theater, lifestyle, mobile, photography, and social media.
Digital Trends hosts a wide variety of videos, including game trailers, game reviews, product hands-on looks, product reviews, movie trailers, and more.
Digital Trends broadcasts DT Daily, a news-oriented rundown of the previous day’s top tech stories, hosted by Kacey Montoya, who also serves as a news anchor and reporter at Portland, Ore.-based CBS affiliate KOIN-TV.
- Ian Bell, the co-founder of Designtechnica Corporation, serves as the CEO (Chief Executive Officer) and publisher of Digital Trends.
- Dan Gaul, the co-founder of Designtechnica Corporation, serves as the CTO (Chief Technical Officer) of Digital Trends.
- Nathan Bell is the CFO (Chief Financial Officer) of Digital Trends.
- Sean Cullinane is the Vice President of Sales. Cullinane joined Digital Trends in August 2011. Previously he served as the Vice President of Sales for CBS Interactive and District Sales Manager of RollingStone.com. 
- Glenn Chin is the CMO (Chief Marketing Officer) of Digital Trends. Chin joined Digital Trends in February 2013. Previously he served in executive positions at Nike and Electronic Arts.
- Micah Abrams is the Editor-in-Chief of Digital Trends.
Digital Trends editorial team is led by editor-in-chief Micah Abrams and managing editor Nick Mokey.
Abrams is an Emmy award-winning writer and editor  who joined Digital Trends in August 2012. Abrams previously served as a senior editor at ESPN and editor-in-chief of FREEZE magazine, a youth-market targeted, action sports magazine published alongside TransWorld Snowboarding, Skateboarding, and Surf. Abrams won a Sports Emmy for “New Approaches” for video production work on NBCOlympics.com during the 2008 Beijing Olympics broadcast.
- "Digitaltrends.com Site Info". Alexa Internet. Retrieved 2013-12-01.
- Rossmüller, Nic (May 24, 2006). "Design Technica becomes Digital Trends". LetsGoDigital.
- Movin’ on up: Digital Trends takes up residence in Big Pink
- "Product Reviews – Reviews of Cell Phones, TVs, Cameras, and More". Digital Trends. Retrieved 2013-08-30.
- "Kacey Montoya". LinkedIn. Retrieved 2013-08-30.
- "Corporate Management". Digital Trends. Retrieved 2013-08-30.
- "Editorial Team". Digital Trends. Retrieved 2013-08-30.
- "Festival | SNOW Film Festival NYC". Snowfilmfestnyc.com. Retrieved 2013-08-30.
- "Join". LinkedIn. Retrieved 2013-08-30.