From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Digitizer, digitiser, digitizing or digitising may refer to:
- Digitizing or digitization, the conversion of a typically analog object, image or a signal into digital form
- Graphics tablet or digitizing tablet
- Digitizer lens cursor
- Digitizer in a Tablet PC
- Digitiser, a UK Teletext-based video games magazine transmitted from 1993 to 2002
- Digitizer, the transformation device used in Denji Sentai Megaranger, carried to the Power Rangers In Space US adaptation as the Astro Morpher.
- Except for proper names, the listed items may use -ise and/or -ize spellings depending on the version of English in use. See American and British English spelling differences.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.