From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dignitas may refer to:
- Dignitas (Roman concept), the Roman virtue
- Dignitas (assisted dying organisation), the assisted death charity
- Dignitas International, the humanitarian organisation
- Team Dignitas, the British e-sports team
- Dignitas Personae, a Vatican instruction on bioethics.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.