From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dihedral or polyhedral in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dihedral or polyhedral may refer to:
- Dihedral angle, the angle between two mathematical planes
- Dihedral (aircraft), the upward angle of a fixed-wing aircraft's wings where they meet at the fuselage, dihedral effect of an aircraft, longitudinal dihedral angle of a fixed-wing aircraft
- Dihedral group, the group of symmetries of the n-sided polygon in abstract algebra
- Dihedral kite, also known as a bowed kite
- Dihedral doors, also known as butterfly doors
- Dihedral prime, also known as a dihedral calculator prime
- In rock climbing, an inside corner of rock
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.