From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dilbert may refer to
- Dilbert, a United States of America comic strip
- Dilbert (character), the title character of the comic strip
- Dilbert (TV series), a television series based on the comic strip
- The Dilbert principle, a 1990s satirical observation stating that companies tend to systematically promote their least-competent employees to management, in order to limit the amount of damage that they're capable of doing
- Dilbert the Pilot, a World War II-era cartoon character who is a bumbling navy pilot
- Dilbert Dunker, a device for training air pilots to escape a submerged plane
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.