From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dim in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dim may refer to:
- A low level of lighting; lacking in brightness
- Dimmer, a device to vary the brightness
- A keyword that declares a variable or array, in most versions of BASIC
- Stupidity, a lack of intelligence
- Dim (album), the fourth studio album by Japanese rock band The Gazette
- Dim, Iran, a village in South Khorasan Province, Iran
The abbreviation dim may refer to:
- Deportivo Independiente Medellín, a Colombian football club
- Dimension, a measure of how many parameters is sufficient to describe an object in mathematics
- Dimension (vector space), the number of vectors needed to describe the basis in a vector space, in linear algebra
- Diminished triad, a dissonant chord with a minor third and diminished fifth to the root in music theory
- Diminuendo, a word indicating changes of dynamics in music
- Diminutive, a formation of a word
- Diploma in Management, a non-academic management designation awarded in Diploma Programs
The abbreviation dIm may mean:
- Some types of a dwarf irregular galaxy; a small galaxy (dwarf galaxy, "d") which contains a not easily classified structure (irregular galaxy, "Im") that is not spiral ("Sm"). It can also be abbreviated "dI" or "dIrr".
DIM may also refer to:
- 3,3'-Diindolylmethane, an anticarcinogen compound
- Dirección de Inteligencia Militar, the military intelligence agency of Venezuela
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.