From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dima or DIMA may refer to:
- Dima, Spain, a town in northern Spain
- Dima, Tigray, a town in the Tigray Region of Ethiopia
- Dima, Gojjam, a town in the Amhara Region of Ethiopia
- Dima, Oromia, small town in the Oromia Region of Ethiopia near Sebeta
- Dimapur, India ("-pur" means "city")
- Dima, a diminutive of the eastern Slavic first name Dmitry
- Dima, a diminutive of the Russian male first name Avudim
- Dima Bilan (b. 1981), Russian pop artist
- DIMA, an alias of French electronic artist Vitalic
- Dima (beetle), a click beetle genus
- "Dima", a baby woolly mammoth specimen
- DIMA, Australia's Department of Immigration and Multicultural Affairs.
- DIMA, a German company producing mainly rolling mills
- Dima (album), an album by Algerian R&B singer Zaho
- Dima, alternative spelling of the Dima language, a Papuan language of New Guinea
- DIMA (database), Domain Interaction Map database
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dima.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.