From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dima or DIMA may refer to:
- Dima, Spain, a town in northern Spain
- Dima, a town in the Tigray Region of Ethiopia
- Dima, a town in the Amhara Region of Ethiopia
- Dima, a town in the Southern Nations, Nationalities and Peoples' Region of Ethiopia
- Dimapur, India ("-pur" means "city")
- Dima, a common nickname of Dmitry in Russia and Ukraine.
- Dima or Dimah, a feminine given name of Arabic origin meaning "cloud which carries rainwater."
- Dima Bilan, a Russian pop artist.
- DIMA, an alias of French electronic artist Vitalic
- Dima (beetle), a click beetle genus
- "Dima", a baby Woolly Mammoth specimen
- DIMA, Australia's Department of Immigration and Multicultural Affairs.
- DIMA, a German company producing mainly rolling mills
- Dima, an album by Algerian R&B singer Zaho.
- Dime people (Sometimes spelled "Dima"), an ethnic group in southern Ethiopia; see also Dime language
- Dima language, a Papuan language of New Guinea.
- DIMA (database) Domain Interaction Map database.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.