|Full name||Dimitar Ivanov Ivankov|
|Date of birth||30 October 1975|
|Place of birth||Sofia, Bulgaria|
|Height||1.88 m (6 ft 2 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 1 January 2012.
† Appearances (Goals).
Dimitar Ivanov Ivankov (born 30 October 1975) is a former Bulgarian football player who plays as a goalkeeper, however he is known for his goals, especially from converting penalty kicks. Ivankov is the 3rd highest goalscoring goalkeeper of all time with 42 goals (as of April 2011).
Born in Sofia, Ivankov was raised in Levski Sofia's youth teams. For nine seasons he played in 275 matches and scored 25 goals. Ivankov was a champion of Bulgaria in 2000, 2001 and 2002 and the national cup winner for 1998, 2000, 2002, 2003 and 2005.
He joined Turkish club Kayserispor in June 2005. On 7 May 2008 he played a vital role in Kayseri winning the Turkish Cup, saving 8 penalties and scoring two himself. During three seasons with the club Ivankov earned 94 appearances playing in the Süper Lig, and scored six goals.
On 23 June 2011, Ivankov signed a contract with Cypriot First Division side Anorthosis Famagusta. The contract with Anorthosis was terminated in mutual agreement on 8 August, after Europa League exit.
Ivankov earned his first cap with Bulgaria in 1998 and has since earned 64 caps for his country. He was part of the Bulgarian squad at Euro 2004 in Portugal, but he did not play any single match in the competition as Zdravko Zdravkov was still at best performances in club and as number one of the Bulgarian national team. After Euro 2004 Ivankov was the first choice for goalkeeper of the Bulgarian team. On 3 March 2010, he played his last match for the national team in a friendly against Poland.
- Levski Sofia
- dunyada ilk 5te&ver=19 "Penaltı ustası Ivankov" (in Turkish). Milliyet.com.tr. 2 October 2008. Retrieved 2 October 2008.
- "Topical Top 10s: Goalscoring keepers". skysports.com. 1 April 2011. Retrieved 23 March 2012.
- "Penaltı fatihi Ivankov" (in Turkish). Mackolik.com. 8 May 2008. Retrieved 19 November 2009.
- "Dimitar Ivankov Bursaspor'da" (in Turkish). Sporx.com. 5 June 2008. Retrieved 19 November 2009.
- "Termination of agreement with Dimitar Ivankov". anorthosis.com. Retrieved 7 February 2012.
- Dimitar Ivankov at National-Football-Teams.com
- "Bulgaria recall retired keeper Ivankov". Fourfourtwo.com. Retrieved 16 February 2010.