Dimitri Boylan (born 1960) is the CEO of Avature, a Web 2.0 Human Capital Management software company.
Prior to Avature, Dimitri Boylan co-founded and was the COO and later CEO of Hotjobs.com. HotJobs.com was a New York based Internet Services company and one of the most successfully Internet companies to emerge form the late '90s' dot com era. It became profitable in 2001 and was sold to Yahoo! in 2002, while many other first generation dot coms were collapsing.
Dimitri serves on the Board of Directors of Beijing based Internet company Zhaopin.com, a leading Employment Site.
Some articles written by Boylan
- http://en.scientificcommons.org/dimitri_boylan Biophysical Journal
- https://web.archive.org/web/20120406115837/http://www.vpul.upenn.edu/careerservices/undergrad/boylan_hotjobs.html Fox Leadership Series
- http://www.accessmylibrary.com/coms2/summary_0286-7345438_ITM Investor's Business Daily
- http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/1731251.stm BBC
- http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,40497,00.html Fox News
- http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0102/04/sm.03.html CNN
- http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/content/02_02/b3765083.htm Business Week
- http://www.generation.com/casestudies_hotjobs.html Generation Partners