|Full name||Dimitri Tyomkin|
|Born||March 25, 1977|
|FIDE rating||2468 (July 2014)|
In 1997 he won the Israeli Junior Championship and the European Junior Chess Championship in Tallinn. In 2004 he tied for 1st–2nd with Alexander Moiseenko in the Canadian Open Chess Championship in Kapuskasing and tied for 3rd–6th with Igor Zugic, Mark Bluvshtein and Tomas Krnan in the Canadian Chess Championship in Toronto. He played for Canada in the Chess Olympiad of 2004.
- Dimitri Tyomkin vs M Hidalgo, XV Carlos Torre 2002, Sicilian Defense: Old Sicilian. General (B30), 1-0
- Dimitri Tyomkin vs Semen I Dvoirys, Beer Shiva Rapid 2004, Sicilian Defense: Najdorf Variation (B91), 1-0
- Crowther, Mark (2004-07-19). "TWIC 506: Canadian Open Championship". London Chess Center. Retrieved 23 May 2010.
- Crowther, Mark (2004-09-06). "TWIC 513: Canadian Championship". London Chess Center. Retrieved 23 May 2010.
- Bartelski, Wojciech. "Men's Chess Olympiads: Dimitri Tyomkin". OlimpBase. Retrieved 23 May 2010.
|This biographical article relating to a Canadian chess figure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|