21 March 1955 |
|Political party||Coalition of Left, of Movements
and Ecology (Before 2012)
Coalition of the Radical Left
|Alma mater||National Technical University of
Dimitrios Papadimoulis (Greek: Δημήτρης Παπαδημούλης; born 21 March 1955 in Athens) is a Greek politician and Member of the European Parliament as a member of the European United Left-Nordic Green Left.
Papadimoulis studied engineering at the National Technical University of Athens.
Papadimoulis was a Member of the European Parliament from 2004 to 2009. From 2009 to 2014 he was a member of the Greek parliament. Since 2014 he has again been a Member of the European Parliament. Since 1 July 2014 he has been a vice president of the European Parliament.
- European Parliament. [http:// http://www.europarl.europa.eu/meps/en/28586/DIMITRIOS_PAPADIMOULIS_history.html "Dimitrios Papadimoulis"]. Retrieved 8 February 2015.
- Israel, Stefan. "Interview with Dimitrios Papadimoulis". Tagesanzeiger (in German). Retrieved 8 February 2015.
- "Von Wundern, Jesus und Juncker" [Of Miracles, Jesus and Juncker]. Wiener Zeitung (in German). Retrieved 8 February 2015.
- Personal profile of Dimitrios Papadimoulis in the European Parliament's database of members
- Terms of office of Dimitrios Papadimoulis at the Hellenic Parliament (English)
|This article about a Member of the European Parliament is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Greek politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|