From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dimorphic or dimorphism in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dimorphism or dimorphic may refer to:
- Sexual dimorphism, a phenotypic difference between males and females of the same species,
- Nuclear dimorphism, when a cell's nuclear apparatus is composed of two structurally and functionally differentiated types of nuclei
- Frond dimorphism, differing forms of fern fronds between the sterile and fertile fronds
- Phenotypic dimorphism, switching between two cell-types.
- Dimorphic fungi, fungi which undergo this type of switching
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.