From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A dimple is a facial feature. Dimple or Dimples may also refer to:
- one of the indentations on a golf ball
- Dimple, Kentucky
- Dimples (film), a 1936 Shirley Temple film
- Dimples (2008 film), a 2008 film
- "Dimples" (song), by John Lee Hooker
- Dimple Kapadia, a Bollywood actress
- a brand of Scotch whisky
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.