From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A dimple is a facial feature.
Dimple or Dimples may also refer to:
- one of the indentations on a golf ball
- Dimple Jhangiani (born 1988), Indian television actress
- Dimple Kapadia (born 1984), Indian Bollywood actress
- Dimple Yadav (born 1978), Indian politician
- Elizabeth Cooper (1914-1960), Scottish-Filipina film actress, vaudeville dancer and singer, mistress of General Douglas McArthur, nicknamed "Dimples"
- Richard "Dimples" Fields (1942-2000), American R&B and soul singer
- a fictional character in the UK comic The Dandy - see Cuddles and Dimples
Film and TV
- Haig (whisky), a brand of Scotch whisky also known as Dimple
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dimple.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.