The Real Housewives of New Jersey
|The Real Housewives of New Jersey|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||5|
|No. of episodes||95 (List of episodes)|
|Running time||41 to 44 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Sirens Media|
|Picture format||480i (SDTV)
|Original run||May 12, 2009– present|
|Preceded by||The Real Housewives of Atlanta|
|Followed by||The Real Housewives of D.C.|
The Real Housewives of New Jersey is an American reality television series that debuted on May 12, 2009, and airs on Bravo. It is the network's fourth installation of The Real Housewives franchise. The Real Housewives of New Jersey chronicles the lives of several women in and around communities in New Jersey.
The Real Housewives of New Jersey was first announced when Bravo released its 2008–2009 programming on April 15, 2008. It was later announced that the series would debut on May 12, 2009, with Caroline Manzo, Jacqueline Laurita, Teresa Giudice, Dina Manzo, and Danielle Staub as the cast. For the first time in the franchise, the series followed housewives who are related to one another: sisters Caroline and Dina are married to brothers Albert and Tommy Manzo, and Jacqueline Laurita is married to Caroline and Dina's brother, Chris Laurita. Dina and Tommy Manzo would later end up divorced. With the first season averaging 2.55 million total viewers, Bravo announced the renewal of the second season on October 6, 2009. The second season premiered on May 3, 2010, with Dina Manzo departing the series after the seventh episode of the season. Part 1 of the second season reunion gathered 3.9 million viewers, making it the highest-rated episode of the season — at the time — of its airing and the second highest rated episode of the franchise after the January 30, 2011, episode of The Real Housewives of Atlanta. Both of these milestones would be surpassed in future seasons or by fellow Real Housewives series.
The third season renewal was announced on August 31, 2010. It was later revealed on September 7, 2010, that Danielle Staub would not returning to the show. Season 3 premiered on May 16, 2011, with a 90-minute episode as well as new housewives Melissa Gorga and Kathy Wakile. The third season delivered the highest rated season premiere in the network's history and the highest rated season premiere in The Real Housewives franchise but was later surpassed by The Real Housewives of Atlanta. After season 3, The Real Housewives of New Jersey was the only The Real Housewives series within the franchise that features a main cast who are all married until The Real Housewives of Miami also met the criteria starting with its third season. Season 4 was announced on June 7, 2011, with the fourth season premiering on April 22, 2012. All of the Season 3 housewives returned. Bravo announced that the fifth season would premiere June 2, 2013, with same cast returning. Kim DePaola and Jennifer Dalton joined the fifth season as a "Friend of the Housewives". The fifth season reunion was filmed on September 4, 2013, and took 15 hours to complete.
On October 13, 2013, Caroline Manzo officially announced that she will not be returning for the series' sixth season. Previous reports began in September 2013 that she would not return although they were unconfirmed by Manzo. It has been reported that Jacqueline Laurita has also departed the series.
Dina Manzo has been reported to be returning, which was confirmed on October 16, 2013, when Dina's daughter — Lexi — posted a picture of her contract for filming. It also has been reported by several news outlets that Nicole Napolitano, Teresa Napolitano, and Amber Marchese will be joining for the upcoming season. Although, nothing has been confirmed by Bravo.
(Season 1 – present)
Teresa Giudice (née Gorga) (born May 18, 1972) was born and raised in New Jersey. Her parents immigrated from Italy and raised Teresa and her brother Giuseppe, better known as Joe, in an Italian Catholic home. She grew up in Paterson, New Jersey where she met her husband of more than ten years, Joe. Teresa has four daughters — Gia (born on January 8, 2001), Gabriella (born on October 4, 2004), Milania (born on February 2, 2006) and baby Audriana (born on September 14, 2009).
After graduating from Berkeley College with a degree in Fashion Marketing and Management, Giudice worked as an associate buyer for Macy's in New York before deciding to stay home with her children. She owns an online boutique, TG Fabulicious, and has co-authored three successful Italian cookbooks, each of which is a New York Times Best Seller. The first, Skinny Italian, a lifestyle title that teaches authentic, healthy Italian cooking, was published May 4, 2010, her second cookbook, Fabulicious, was published May 3, 2011, and Giudice's third cookbook, Fabulicious!: Fast & Fit, was released on May 8, 2012. Giudice has also created her own line of Bellini called Fabellini, along with a haircare line named Youthful 8 Milania Collection.
Fabulicious cookbook caused a dispute with fellow cast mate Caroline Manzo after Giudice wrote that Caroline was "1/16th Italian" and "as Italian as the Olive Garden". The dispute spilled into the third season reunion, where Manzo also accused Giudice of causing the issues between Caroline and her sister, Dina, who are no longer on speaking terms, an accusation that both Dina Manzo and Teresa Giudice have denied. Additionally, she is a committee member for her former co-star, Dina Manzo's charity, Project Ladybug. On February 19, 2012, Giudice was a cast member on season 12 of Celebrity Apprentice. She was fired on May 6, 2012 (episode 12), placing fifth after raising $60,000 for her charity, The NephCure Foundation.
On July 29, 2013, Giudice and her husband, Giuseppe "Joe" Giudice, were charged with conspiracy to commit mail and wire fraud, bank fraud, making false statements on loan applications and bankruptcy fraud in a 39-count indictment returned by a federal grand jury. The indictment also charges Joe with failure to file tax returns for tax years 2004 through 2008, during which time he allegedly earned nearly $1 million.
Specifically, the Giudices were charged with (a) Conspiracy to Commit Mail and Wire Fraud, (b) Conspiracy to Commit Bank Fraud, (c) Making False Statements on Loan Applications, (d) Bankruptcy Fraud, (e) Failure to File Tax Returns. If convicted, each spouse could face a maximum prison sentence of 20 or 30 years. Teresa's attorney says she will plead not guilty. A spokesman for Bravo had no comment.
The couple were each released on $500,000 bond each after their July 30, 2013, court date. The Giudices did not enter pleas and an arraignment was set for August 14, 2013. They had to surrender their passports and can not travel outside of New Jersey and New York. Joe Giudice, a citizen of Italy but not the United States, has the possibility of being deported to his home country if convicted.
(Season 1 – present)
Jacqueline Laurita (née Grippe) born April 26, 1970 is a stay-at-home mother married to Chris Laurita, brother of Caroline and Dina Manzo. Together, Jacqueline and Chris have two sons: Christopher "C.J." Laurita, Jr. (born in 2002) and Nicholas Laurita (born June 11, 2009). Jacqueline also has a daughter, Ashlee Holmes (born Ashley on December 1, 1990), from a previous marriage. After several miscarriages and fertility problems, which she discussed on the show, Laurita gave birth to Nicholas shortly after the Season 1 Reunion show. In 2012, Laurita revealed that Nicholas had been diagnosed with autism.
Her father, Jerome "Jerry" Grippe, was an Army colonel, and Jacqueline moved with her family to locations such as South Korea, Germany and Virginia; she graduated from Chantilly High School in Chantilly, Virginia in 1988. Jacqueline spent most of her adult life in Las Vegas, where her parents reside. In "How I Met Chris", Jacqueline describes the roles her father (who was senior vice president of operations at the Riviera Hotel and Casino, his then-coworker Steve Schirripa, and a fellow convention model played in her meeting her husband in 1996 at a Chicago sporting goods trade show, their courtship, and jobs she held at Lancome and as a licensed cosmetologist, convention and product model, on-call cocktail waitress for Samston hotel and casino, and freelance makeup artist.
During Season 2, the majority of drama around Jacqueline involved teenage daughter, Ashley. The drama led up to one of the most infamous moments in the show's history; Ashley pulled Housewife Danielle Staub's hair, causing Staub to slap Jacqueline's daughter with a lawsuit.
Shortly following Season 3, Jacqueline had a dramatic falling out with cast member and longtime friend Teresa Giudice. The feud consisted of a long Twitter war, which ended with Laurita's referring to Giudice as "scum" and claiming that Giudice had stabbed her in the back several times. The falling out was so volatile that Laurita decided not to attend the season 3 reunion. It has been reported Laurita will not be returning for the sixth season. According to reports, Dina Manzo would not return unless Laurita wasn't asked back. Although nothing has been confirmed by Bravo.
(Season 3 – present)
Melissa Gorga (née Marco, born March 21, 1979) is married to Giuseppe (Joe) Gorga, who is the younger brother of Teresa Giudice. Melissa and Joe have three children: Antonia, Gino, and Joey. Melissa, who in the past has worked as a teacher, has parlayed her fame from Real Housewives into a music career. Her single, "On Display", was released on iTunes dance chart selections on August 13, 2011, to mixed critical reviews. Gorga has stated that she continues to work on her music and has released several new singles, which have been previewed on several Season 4 episodes, as well as a four-track EP. As of July 5, 2012, she has released two additional singles on iTunes: "How Many Times", released Apr 29, 2012, and "Rockstar", released June 10, 2012. Melissa is an ambassador for Voli Light Vodka, which bills itself a low-calorie vodka.
(Seasons 1 – 2; Season 6 – present)
Claudine "Dina" Manzo (née Laurita) (born March 7, 1972) is a mother, an interior decorator, and the founder of the non-profit organization, Project Ladybug. Project Ladybug is dedicated to supporting St. Joseph's Hospital Paterson and helping children with cancer. She and her family live in Franklin Lakes, New Jersey. She married her second husband, Tommy Manzo, co-owner of the event and catering facility The Brownstone, in 2005. Tommy's elder brother and business partner, Albert Manzo, is married to Dina's older sister and cast mate, Caroline, making the two also sisters-in-law. Tommy and Dina's wedding was featured on the VH1 television show My Big Fat Fabulous Wedding. In February 2013, Dina announced that she and Tommy had separated in October 2012. Dina has a daughter, Alexia ("Lexi") from her previous marriage to George Hadjiapostoli. Season 1 focuses on the struggles Dina, like many other mothers, faces as Alexia grows up.
In 2010, Dina produced the return of the Off-Broadway comedy, My Big Gay Italian Wedding, at the St. Luke's Theatre in New York City. Dina also stars in Dina's Party on HGTV. The show follows her event planning company, known for its outlandish celebrations and parties. It premiered on September 10, 2011. Dina made an appearance on episode 18 of Season 4 ("Dinasty of Denial", airdate September 9, 2012), appearing at Teresa Giudice's Fabellini launch party.
Dina Manzo has been offered a chance to return to the series but is still in consideration. However, on October 17, 2013, it was confirmed that Manzo would be returning to the series sixth season after her daughter, Lexi, posted via Instagram of her signing a contract for the series, with the caption saying "Guess what I'm signing..." Dina confirmed her return on October 29, 2013.
(Seasons 1 – 2)
Danielle Staub (born July 29, 1962) is divorced and a single mother of two daughters, Christine Staub and Jillian Staub. She was the only cast member who entered filming as a relative stranger to the group. It was confirmed by Bravo that Staub would not be returning to the show for season 3. In early 2012, Staub joined Dial-A-Star, a telephone service that allows fans to talk to their favorite celebrities. In the mid-2012, Staub had filed for bankruptcy.
(Seasons 1 – 5)
Caroline Manzo (née Laurita) (born August 23, 1961) has been married for over 27 years to Albert Manzo, co-owner of The Brownstone, an event and catering facility in Paterson, New Jersey. Albert Manzo's brother, Tommy Manzo, is the second husband of Manzo's sister and former cast mate, Dina Manzo, making the two sisters by both marriage and blood.
The couple have three children: Albert "Albie" Manzo IV (born May 27, 1986), Lauren Manzo (born April 12, 1988), and Christopher Manzo (born May 25, 1989). Manzo is the owner of two businesses: Opus Properties, a real estate firm, and a children's accessories line. In addition, she serves on the board of her sister Dina's charity foundation, Project Ladybug. A web series starring Caroline's sons Albie and Chris Manzo as well as their roommate at the time, Greg Bennett, was uploaded to the Bravo site during the third season. The series, titled Boys to Manzo, features the three living their bachelor lives in their Hoboken, New Jersey apartment. It ran for only seven episodes. In season 4, she is also portrayed partnering with daughter Lauren in a boutique store. It was rumored that Manzo was not going to return for season 5, but these rumors were confirmed false by fellow cast member Melissa Gorga.
It was announced on September 17, 2013, that Bravo has green-lit a pilot titled Manzo’d with Children. It will follow Manzo and her Italian family that includes her husband Albert, daughter Lauren, and sons Albie and Chris, who have all been a featured on The Real Housewives since its premiere. Manzo's sister, Fran, who made an appearance in the fifth season along with her pet pig, will also be included.
It was reported on September 26, 2013, that Manzo will not be returning for the series' six season. Caroline later confirmed that she would not return to the series October 13, 2013. Although she is leaving The Real Housewives of New Jersey, her spin-off is still in production.
(Seasons 3 – present)
(Seasons 3 – 5: Main, Season 6: Recurring)
Katherina "Kathy" Wakile (née Pierri, born October 4, 1965) resides in Wayne, New Jersey with her husband of 21 years, Richard "Richie" Wakile, and their two children, Victoria (born 1994) and Joseph (born 1996). Her family is very close to that of her cousin Joe Gorga (Teresa Guidice's brother) and his wife, fellow Housewife Melissa Gorga. Unlike her other cast-mates, Kathy is not married to an Italian-American. Her husband, Rich, is Lebanese-American. Kathy focuses her time on her culinary interest and has plans to open her own restaurant or catering business. Kathy has had several arguments with her cousin Teresa throughout season three of the show and is often dragged into feuds between Teresa and Teresa's sister-in-law Melissa. Kathy has introduced several new product lines since joining the show such as her cannoli kit. Additionally, she and Victoria frequently participate in events that raise awareness for brain cancer, an illness they take close to heart, as Victoria needed an operation to remove a benign brain tumor; this incident was discussed during the third season of the series.
It had been reported that Wakile's role would be reduced for the sixth season to a "Friend of the Housewives", which was later confirmed by fellow cast member Teresa Giudice on October 25, 2013, when Giudice expressed via Twitter that, contrary to recent reports, she was not excited that Wakile's role has been reduced.
|Rosie Pieri||Cousin Rosie||Recurring|
|Season||Episodes||Season Premiere||Season Finale||Reunion|
|1||10||May 12, 2009||June 18, 2009||June 23, 2009
June 25, 2009
|2||18||May 3, 2010||August 23, 2010||August 30, 2010
September 6, 2010
|3||21||May 16, 2011||October 9, 2011||October 16, 2011
October 23, 2011
|4||24||April 22, 2012||September 23, 2012||September 30, 2012
October 7, 2012
October 14, 2012
|5||22||June 2, 2013||September 29, 2013||October 6, 2013
October 13, 2013
|2||18||January 9, 2011|
|3||21||April 24, 2012|
|4||24||June 5, 2013|
- Andreeva, Nellie (March 20, 2013). "Leftfield Pictures Acquires ‘Real Housewives Of NJ’ Producer Sirens Media". Deadline Hollywood.
- "Bravo Adds "Fashion Show," "New Jersey" in May". The Futon Critic. March 16, 2009. Retrieved July 7, 2013.
- "Bravo Increases Programming Hours by 45%, Unveils New Slate Including 12 Returning Franchises and Four New Series and Specials". The Futon Critic. April 15, 2008. Retrieved July 8, 2013.
- "A New Real Housewives Of New Jersey Cast Member Revealed!". Radar Online. September 2, 2010. Retrieved July 8, 2013.
- Fowler, Brandi (February 3, 2013). "Former Real Housewives of New Jersey Star Dina Manzo Splits from Husband". E!. Retrieved July 8, 2013.
- "Dina Manzo Separates From Husband: 34 Other 'Real Housewives' Who Have Divorced". The Huffington Post. 02/04/2013. Retrieved July 8, 2013.
- "Bravo Announces Series Pickups for "The Real Housewives of D.C." and "The Real Housewives of New Jersey"". The Futon Critic. October 6, 2009. Retrieved July 8, 2013.
- "Dina Manzo: Why I Left ‘Real Housewives’". OK! Magazine. June 17, 2010. Retrieved July 7, 2013.
- Hibberd, James (November 30, 2010). "Bravo renews two 'Housewives,' reunion sets record". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved September 16, 2013.
- Seidman, Robert (August 24, 2010). "Bravo's 'Real Housewives of New Jersey Finale Pulls In Season High 3.4 Million Viewers". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved September 17, 2013.
- Seidman, Robert (August 31, 2010). "'Real Housewives of New Jersey' Reunion Earns Highest-Rated Episode in 'Real Housewives' Franchise History". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved July 7, 2013.
- Shahid, Aliyah (September 7, 2010). "Danielle Staub to leave 'Real Housewives of New Jersey,' Bravo announces". New York Daily News. Retrieved July 7, 2013.
- "Real Housewives of New Jersey Returns – with New Ladies!". People Magazine. April 13, 2011..
- Seidman, Robert (May 17, 2011). "'Real Housewives of New Jersey' Delivers Highest Rated Season Premiere with 1.9 Million Viewers". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved May 18, 2013.
- Gorman, Bill (June 7, 2011). ""Real Housewives Of New Jersey" Renewed For Season 4, "The Real Housewives Of Orange County" Finale Delivers Highest Rated Episode Of The Series". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved July 7, 2013.
- "Bravo's "The Real Housewives of New Jersey" Heads to the Shore in Season Four Premiering April 22 at 10PM ET/PT". The Futon Critic. March 22, 2012. Retrieved July 7, 2013.
- Bibel, Sara (April 2, 2013). "Bravo Greenlights 17 New and 18 Returning Unscripted Series". TV by the Numbers.
- "Bravo Renews Bevy Of 'Real Housewives' Shows, Sets 'New Jersey' Premiere Date". The Huffington Post. April 2, 2013.
- Takeda, Allison (April 3, 2013). "See The Real Housewives of New Jersey's Cast Picture From Season Five". Us Weekly.
- Nsenduluka, Benge (December 27, 2012). "'Real Housewives' New Jersey Housewife Jennifer Dalton Joining Pal Teresa Giudice?". The Christian Post. Retrieved April 21, 2013.
- Magett, Sonya (September 6, 2013). "The Real Housewives of New Jersey Season 5 Reunion Show: Teresa Giudice & Jacqueline Laurita Tweet Reactions After Taping". EnStars. Retrieved September 17, 2013.
- "Andy Cohen — Twitter Status". Twitter. September 4, 2013. Retrieved September 17, 2013.
- "Caroline Manzo Leaving 'Real Housewives of New Jersey'". The Hollywood Reporter. October 14, 2013.
- Rouse, Wade (October 14, 2013). "Caroline Manzo Is Leaving Real Housewives of New Jersey". People Magazine.
- "Caroline Manzo leaving "The Real Housewives of New Jersey"". CBS News. October 14, 2013.
- Mullins, Jenna (September 26, 2013). "Caroline Manzo Leaving Real Housewives of New Jersey". E!.
- Nilles, Billy (October 23, 2013). "'Real Housewives of New Jersey': Dina Manzo demands Jacqueline Laurita's exit". Zap2it. Retrieved October 24, 2013.
- "Dina Manzo Talks Returning to RHONJ: "I’m Considering It"". In Touch Weekly. October 11, 2013.
- "lexmanzo — Instagram". October 16, 2013. Retrieved October 17, 2013.
- Nordyke, Kimberly (October 16, 2013). "'Real Housewives of New Jersey' Shake-Up: 3 New Castmembers in Wake of Caroline Manzo's Exit". The Hollywood Reporter.
- Mullins, Jenna (October 17, 2013). "Real Housewives of New Jersey Casting Shakeup: Who's In and Who's Out". E! News.
- Eggenberger, Nicole (October 17, 2013). "Real Housewives of New Jersey Cast: Three New Ladies Rumored to Join, Jacqueline Laurita Leaving?". Us Weekly.
- Kwiatkowski, Elizabeth (October 17, 2013). "'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' to reportedly add three new cast members". Reality TV World.
- Sobol, Beth (October 28, 2013). "RHONJ’s Annual Posche Fashion Show Takes Place: Who Brought the Drama? — Exclusive". Wetpaint Entertainment. Retrieved October 31, 2013.
- "New Jersey Housewives’ Teresa Giudice Delivers Baby!". Retrieved November 27, 2012.
- "The Celebrities: Teresa Giudice: Bio – The Celebrity Apprentice". nbc.com.
- "Bios: Teresa Giudice — Cast". Bravo.
- "Best Sellers June 13, 2010 – Paperback Advice, How-To & Misc. - Also Selling". nytimes.com. June 13, 2010.
- "Best Sellers: Paperback Advice, How-To And Miscellaneous: Sunday, June 26th 2011". nytimes. June 26, 2011.
- Guidice, Teresa with MacLean, Heather (June 10, 2012). "Best Sellers: Paperback Advice, How-To And Miscellaneous: Sunday, June 10th 2012". nytimes.com.
- Guidice, Teresa with Maclean, Heather (September 30, 2011). Skinny Italian. Hyperion Books. ISBN 978-1-4013-9593-3.
- Guidice, Teresa with Maclean, Heather (May 3, 2011). Fabulicious. Running Press. ISBN 978-0-7624-4239-3.
- Guidice, Teresa with Maclean, Heather (May 8, 2012). Fabulicious!: Fast & Fit. Running Press. ISBN 978-0-7624-4562-2.
- "About Milania Hair Care". Retrieved November 27, 2012.
- Schuessler, Jennifer (September 3, 2010). "Best Sellers – Paperback Advice". The New York Times. Retrieved September 4, 2010.
- "Skinny Italian: Eat It and Enjoy It: Live La Bella Vita and Look Great, Too! – Teresa Giudice – Paperback (ISBN 978-1-4013-1035-6) – Buy Books, Music and Movies at Borders". Borders.com. May 4, 2010. Retrieved August 21, 2010.
- Schuessler, Jennifer (June 26, 2011). "Best Sellers: Also Selling". The New York Times. Retrieved October 16, 2011.
- Teresa Giudice official biography on Bravo. Bravotv.com.
- ''People'' magazine, May 21, 2009. Tvwatch.people.com (May 21, 2009).
- "Teresa Giudice Presents $60,000 to NephCure". NephCure Foundation. April 17, 2012. Retrieved September 17, 2013.
- D'Zurilla, Christie (July 29, 2013). "'RHONJ's' Teresa Giudice, hubby facing mountain of federal charges". Los Angeles Times.
- Volpe Curley, Carolyne (July 29, 2013). "‘NJ Housewives Star Theresa Guidice and Husband Indicted by Federal Grand Jury". TheAlternativePress.com.
- Rothman, Michael (July 29, 2013). "‘Real Housewives’ Stars Teresa and Joe Giudice Charged With Fraud". ABC News.
- "'Real Housewives of New Jersey' stars Teresa and Joe Giudice indicted on fraud and tax charges". Fox News. July 29, 2013.
- Johnson, Zach (July 29, 2013). "Teresa Giudice, Joe Giudice Face 50 Years in Prison for Money Fraud". Us Weekly.
- Collins, Scott (July 29, 2013). "Teresa Giudice indicted: 'Real Housewives' star vows to press on". Los Angeles Times.
- Rothman, Michael (July 29, 2013). "Teresa Giudice Describes ‘Difficult Day’ of Fraud Charges; Will Plead Not Guilty". ABC News.
- "'Real Housewives' stars indicted on 39 counts of fraud". USA Today. July 29, 2013.
- "Teresa and Joe Giudice of "The Real Housewives of New Jersey" charged with fraud, report says". CBS News. July 29, 2013.
- Oldenburg, Ann (July 30, 2013). "Teresa Giudice goes to court, vows to 'maintain' life". USA Today.
- "Teresa and Joe Giudice of "The Real Housewives of New Jersey" each released on $500,000 bond in fraud case, report says". CBS News. July 30, 2013.
- Rothman, Michael (July 30, 2013). "Joe and Teresa Giudice Released on Bond, Lash Out at Reporters". ABC News.
- Macatee, Rebecca (July 30, 2013). "Teresa Giudice and Joe Giudice Released on $500,000 Bond, Briefed on Possible Deportation if Convicted of Fraud". E! News.
- Bauer, Zoe. "Celebrities With Autistic Children". Yahoo OMG!. Retrieved April 18, 2013.
- "Jacqueline Laurita official biography on Bravo". BravoTV.com.
- "Jacqueline Laurita". Internet Movie Database.
- Jacqueline Laurita. "How I Met Chris". Retrieved September 29, 2012.
- Christina Boyle (January 30, 2010). "N.J. 'Housewife' Jacqueline Laurita's daughter found guilty of pulling out Danielle Staub's hair; It was said Jacqueline Laurita is leaving the Housewives series during the fourth season saying quote(I want to spend more time with my family and go back to a semi normal life)...". NYDailyNews.com DAILY NEWS Gossip (New York: NY Daily News). Retrieved May 14, 2011.
- Corneau, Allison (June 18, 2012 AT 10:45 am). "Teresa Giudice: Jacqueline Laurita Has 'Lost Her Mind'". US Weekly. Retrieved July 13, 2012.
- Nededog, Jethro (October 3, 2011). "'Real Housewives of New Jersey's' Caroline Manzo Addresses Jacqueline and Teresa's Feud (Video): On Sunday's 'Watch What Happens Live', the housewife stays diplomatic about her cast mates' catfight". hollywoodreporter.com. Retrieved July 13, 2012.
- "Dina Manzo Had Jacqueline Laurita Booted From ‘RHONJ’". InTouchWeekly. October 23, 2013. Retrieved October 24, 2013.
- "On Display". itunes.apple.com. August 13, 2011.
- "How Many Times". itunes.apple.com. April 29, 2012.
- "Rockstar". itunes.apple.com. June 10, 2012.
- "Voli Vodka Presents Melissa Gorga — The Wine Guy Smithtown". cityguideny.com. June 8, 2012.
- "Bios: Melissa Gorga: Cast". bravotv.com.
- "Project Ladybug 2008 990 tax return". (PDF) .
- Internet Movie Database: Dina Manzo
- Dina Manzo official biography on Bravo. Bravotv.com.
- Project Ladybug websiteTemplate:Toter Link
- "Dina Manzo Separates From Husband: 34 Other 'Real Housewives' Who Have Divorced". Huffington Post. February 4, 2013.
- Rachel Maresca (February 2, 2013, 2:23 PM). "Dina Manzo, former 'Real Housewives of New Jersey' star, separated from husband of seven years: The reality star announced the October split from husband Tommy on Twitter to her 297,000 followers". New York Daily News.
- http://www.biggayitalianwedding.com My Big Gay Italian Wedding Official Website.
- "Former "Housewife" Dina Manzo Brings Dramatic Design to HGTV Party-Planning Series "Dina's Party"". The Futon Critic (Press release). August 31, 2011. Retrieved September 17, 2013.
- Andreeva, Nellie. "‘Real Housewives’ Alum Dina Manzo To Star In Docu-Reality Series Produced By Al Roker". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "Dina Manzo Set to Return to 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' After Sister Caroline Manzo Leaves For Spin-Off". In Touch Weekly. September 27, 2013.
- Nordyke, Kimberly (October 29, 2013). "Dina Manzo Confirms Return to 'Real Housewives of New Jersey'". The Hollywood Reporter.
- "Former 'Real Housewives of New Jersey' star Danielle Staub files for Chapter 7 bankruptcy". Retrieved November 27, 2012.
- "Former 'Real Housewives of New Jersey' star Danielle Staub files for Chapter 7 bankruptcy". Retrieved November 27, 2012.
- "Caroline Manzo — Biography". Retrieved November 28, 2012.
- "Cast — Caroline Manzo". Retrieved November 28, 2012.
- PERRICONE, KATHLEEN. "Caroline Manzo, Jacqueline Laurita will not return to 'Real Housewives of New Jersey': report". New York Daily News. Retrieved November 28, 2012.
- "'RHONJ' Exclusive: Melissa Gorga Puts Caroline Manzo Rumors to Rest: She’s Coming Back!". Retrieved November 28, 2012.
- Eggenberger, Nicole (September 16, 2013). "Caroline Manzo Taping Real Housewives of New Jersey Spinoff Pilot". Us Weekly.
- Ross, Robyn (September 17, 2013). "Real Housewives of New Jersey Star Caroline Manzo Filming Spin-Off Pilot". TV Guide.
- Hyman, Vicki (September 17, 2013). "'Real Housewives of New Jersey' spinoff: Caroline Manzo to shoot a Bravo pilot". The Star-Ledger.
- "Bravo Greenlights ‘Real Housewives of NJ’ Caroline Manzo Pilot". Deadline Hollywood. September 17, 2013.
- Abbate, Emily (October 14, 2013). "Caroline Manzo Quits 'Real Housewives of New Jersey' at the Perfect Time". The Stir.
- Ravitz, Justin (September 26, 2013). "Caroline Manzo Leaving Real Housewives of New Jersey After Five Seasons". Us Weekly.
- Johnson, Zach (October 15, 2013). "Caroline Manzo Reveals Why She Quit Real Housewives of New Jersey". E! News.
- Gennis, Sadie (October 14, 2013). "Caroline Manzo: Why I Quit Real Housewives of New Jersey". Hearst Seattle Media.
- Cronin, Lindsay (October 25, 2013). "Teresa Giudice Denies Excitement Over Kathy Wakile Being Downgraded". Gather.
- Bibel, Sara (April 2, 2013). "Bravo Greenlights 17 New and 18 Returning Unscripted Series". TV by the Numbers.
- "The Real Housewives of New Jersey: Salon, Farewell". Bravo. Retrieved September 23, 2013.
- "The Real Housewives of New Jersey: Reunion: Part 1". Zap2it. Retrieved September 16, 2013.
- "The Real Housewives of New Jersey: Reunion: Part 2". Zap2it. Retrieved September 20, 2013.
- Official website
- The Real Housewives of New Jersey at the Internet Movie Database
- The Real Housewives of New Jersey at Metacritic
- The Real Housewives of New Jersey at TVGuide.com