Dinckley shown within Lancashire
|Population||83 (2001 Census)|
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|EU Parliament||North West England|
|UK Parliament||Ribble Valley|
Dinckley is a small village and civil parish located in the Ribble Valley, in Lancashire, England. It is situated on the south side of the River Ribble, 6 miles (9.7 km) north of Blackburn. The northern boundary of the parish is formed by the River Ribble, and the eastern boundary by Park Brook and Dinckley Brook. The parish is part of the Langho ward, which is represented on Ribble Valley Borough Council by two councillors, both from the Conservative Party.
- "Parish headcount". Retrieved 2008-04-13.
- "GENUKI: Dinckley, Lancashire genealogy". GENUKI. 2006-04-25. Retrieved 2008-04-13.
- "Map of Dinckley Parish". Lancashire County Council. Retrieved 2008-04-13.
- "Ribble Valley Councillors by Ward: Langho". Ribble Valley Borough Council. Retrieved 2008-04-13.
- http://www.lancashire.gov.uk/environment/historichighways/gallery.asp"Lancashire County Council: Environmental Directorate: Historic Highways". Retrieved 2008-04-13.
- Freethy, Ron (2001-08-04). "Getting across the story of old ferries". Lancashire Telegraph. Newsquest Media Group. Retrieved 2008-04-13.
Media related to Dinckley at Wikimedia Commons
|This Lancashire location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|