From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dine in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dine may refer to:
People named Dine
- Jim Dine (born 1935), American pop artist
- S. S. Van Dine (1888–1939), art critic and author
- Tom Dine, American government worker
- Dine Abduramanov (19th-century–1902), known as Dine Abduramana, was a Bulgarian revolutionary, a worker of the Internal Macedonian-Adrianople Revolutionary Organization (IMARO)
- Erjon Dine (born 1981), Albanian football player. The goalkeeper currently plays for KS Apolonia Fier
- Fiqri Dine (died 1960), Prime Minister of Albania's Quisling government under Nazi Germany. He was the chieftain of the Dine clan from Debar
- Spiro Dine (1846–1922), Albanian rilindas, writer and playwright. His most known work "Waves of the Sea" was at the time of its publication the longest book printed in Albanian
- Thomas Dine, chief executive officer of the Jewish Community Federation of San Francisco, the Peninsula, Marin and Sonoma Counties
- Dine Penger, a private Norwegian finance magazine, established in 1983 by Carl Johan Berg and Carsten O
- "Dine Øjne", a single by Danish singer Jon Nørgaard, from his third studio album Uden dig. It was released in Denmark as a digital download on 7 March 2011. The song has peaked to number 14 on the Danish Singles Chart
- Beit ed-Dine, a town in Lebanon
- Diné, name for the Navajo Nation in the Navajo language
- Dine Alone Records, an independent record label
- Dine and dash, failing to pay for a restaurant meal
- Diné College, a community college serving the Navajo Indian Reservation
- Dine's compensation, a principle in meteorology
- Dine (magazine), a regional magazine
- DINE, a short term for 'done if no error'. one of system introduced by TLOO to Techserv Technology during his favour-assistant to the computer service' company.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.