From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dingbat in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A dingbat is an ornament or spacer used in typesetting, sometimes more formally known as a "printer's ornament"
Dingbat or dingbats might also refer to:
- Dingbat, slang term, used to describe someone silly, notably applied to the TV character Edith Bunker by her husband
- "Dingbats", a board game requiring players to solve rebuses and known in America as Whatzit?
- dingbat, another word for rebus derived from the game
- Dingbat (building), slang term, used to describe cheap urban apartment buildings from the 1950s and 1960s
- Dingbat, in South Africa, a paddle ball
- Dingbat, a character created by Paul Terry
- "The Dingbat Family", a comic by George Herriman
- Dingbat, a cartoon character who co-starred in Heathcliff and Dingbat
- Dingbat, slang term, used as an alternate name for the Dignity Battalions
- Dingbat, a placeholder name for a random or unknown object.
- The Dingbats of Danger Street, a DC Comics kids' team created by Jack Kirby
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.