Dingpu Station (Taipei Metro)
|Line(s)||Tucheng Line (BL36)
|Operator(s)||Taipei Rapid Transit System|
Dingpu Station is a planned subway station of Taipei Metro. This station will a 2 km extension and western terminus of the Tucheng Line, which itself is an extension of Bannan Line. Dingpu Station will be located in Tucheng District, New Taipei City.
Construction began in January 2010 and commercial service was scheduled to begin in 2013. As of July 2013, commercial service is scheduled to begin in 2014. It is a planned terminus for the Sanying Line.
The station will be a two-level, underground station with island platforms. It will be 292 meters in length and 21 meters in width, and it will adopt the cut-and-cover method for construction. Four exits are planned. It will be located beneath Lane 118 and 52 on Zhongyang Rd.
When completed, it will become the southernmost station in the Taipei Metro. It is a planned transfer station with the Sanying Line (as an elevated station).
Around the station
- Tucheng Industrial Park
- Dingpu High-Tech Industrial Park
- "Second Stage of Taipei MRT (Approved MRT Line)". Department of Rapid Transit Systems. 2010-03-15. Retrieved 2010-06-09.
- "Second Stage of Taipei MRT (Approved MRT Line)". Department of Rapid Transit Systems. 2013-07-01. Retrieved 2013-11-19.
- "Introduction of the Tucheng Extension to Dingpu". Department of Rapid Transit Systems. 2010-06-03. Retrieved 2010-06-09.[dead link]
- "設計中的土城線頂埔車站". Department of Rapid Transit Systems. 2008-08-01. Retrieved 2010-06-19.
|Preceding station||Taipei Metro||Following station|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Dingpu Station.|
|This Taiwanese rapid transit article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|