Dinocroc vs. Supergator
|Dinocroc vs. Supergator|
|Written by||Mike MacLean
|Directed by||Jim Wynorski|
|Running time||87 minutes|
|Distributor||New Horizons Picture Corp.|
Dinocroc vs. Supergator is a 2010 television film that premiered on Syfy on June 26, 2010. This is one of David Carradine's final performances. The film was released on DVD and Blu-ray on July 12, 2011.
In Drake Industries Research Lab in Kauai, Hawaii, Supergator breaks free from the lab and eats two scientists, then escapes into water. Dinocroc also breaks free by breaking the wall and crushing another scientist. It also eats two scientists and goes into the trees. Jason Drake (David Carradine) calls an elite army group to kill the creatures, but they are killed by Dinocroc. Then Drake calls in Fish & Game hunter Bob Logan (Rib Hillis) who is also known as "The Cajun" to kill the creatures. While spying on Drake's lab, Paul Beaumont (Corey Landis) meets a cop, Cassidy Swanson (Rasimas). While Drake has his private party he meets up with a girl named Victoria Chase. Drake tells her to be with the cajun. The Cajun (Bob Logan) meets with Victoria and gets on a boat and goes down the river. Paul & Cassidy observe the huge mushrooms. As they hear Kimberly Taft asking, "Help Me!" They help her in the jeep. Dinocroc chases after them. It's up to Paul, Cassidy, and "The Cajun" to kill them before it's too late. Cassidy and her father attempt to shoot at Supergator. Cassidy's father shoots Supergators eye and may have blinded him on that eye. As Supergator kills her father by eating him, she gets in the car and drives off. Supergator runs the direction of the car. He followed her all the way to the mill. As Supergator reaches the end of the tunnel, Bob & Paul blow it up with C4 so Supergator & Dinocroc can't escape. The two engage in battle, which Dinocroc wins after knocking Supergator on his soft underbelly and attacks him. Paul then throws a bomb and hides in a trough filled with water, protecting him from explosives, and the bomb blows up Dinocroc. As they walk away, in the mill are babies, of either Dinocroc or Supergator.
- David Carradine as Jason Drake
- Corey Landis as Paul Beaumont
- Amy Rasimas as Cassidy Swanson
- Rib Hillis as Bob Logan
- John Callahan as Charlie Swanson
- Delia Shepard as Kimbery Taft
- Jerry Hess as Jerry the Pool Boy
- Shane Schoeppner as Scientist - Kill #2
- Dinocroc the 1st film in the series.
- Supergator The 2nd film in the series.
- List of killer crocodile films
- Chris Nashawaty, Crab Monsters, Teenage Cavemen and Candy Stripe Nurses - Roger Corman: King of the B Movie, Abrams, 2013 p 238
- Official website
- Dinocroc vs. Supergator at the Internet Movie Database
- Dinocroc vs. Supergator at Rotten Tomatoes
- Dinocroc vs. Supergator at allmovie
|This science fiction film-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|