Sir Dinshaw Edulji Wacha (1844-1936) was a Parsi Indian politician from Bombay. He was one of the founders of the Indian National Congress, and its President in 1901.
He was President of the Indian Merchants' Chamber in 1915. He was knighted in 1917.
- Recent Indian finance (1910)
- Premchand Roychand: His early life and career (Bombay, 1913)
- The life and life work of J. N. Tata (Madras, 1914)
- Speeches and writings of Sir Dinshaw Edulji Wacha (1920)
- Shells from the sand of Bombay, being my recollections and reminiscences, 1860-1875 (Bombay, 1920)
- "Rise and Growth of Bombay Municipal Government" (Bombay, 1913)
- G. A. Natesan, Dinshaw Edulji Wacha (Madras, 1909)
- In South Mumbai, a road has been named after him, called Dinshaw Wachha Road.
External links