From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Diodorus Siculus was a Greek historian who wrote the Bibliotheca historica.
Diodorus may also refer to:
- Diodorus (genus), a genus of silesaurid dinosauriform
- Diodorus of Aspendus, (4th century BC), Pythagorean philosopher
- Diodorus Cronus, (4th century BC), Greek philosopher of the Megarian school
- Diodorus of Tyre (2nd century BC), Peripatetic philosopher
- Diodorus of Adramyttium (1st century BC), rhetorician and Academic philosopher
- Diodore of Tarsus (died ca. 390), Christian bishop, a monastic reformer, and a theologian
- Patriarch Diodoros of Jerusalem (1923–2000), Patriarch of Jerusalem in the Eastern Orthodox Church from 1981 to 2000
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.