Prof. Diogo José Brochado de Abreu (born 24 July 1947, Alguber) is a Portuguese geographer.
After his basic and secondary education at Colégio Militar, he graduated in geography in 1978 at the Faculty of Humanities of the University of Lisbon, where he also took a Doctorate in Geography in 1989.
He is known for his research, teaching and consulting activities, besides having been President of the Portuguese Speleological Federation. He is currently the Director of the Centre for Geographical Studies of the University of Lisbon.
26 of his academic publications are listed on the University of Lisbon website.
- 2006 - Agregação em Geografia, Universidade de Lisboa
- 1989 - Doutoramento em Geografia Humana, Faculdade de Letras, Universidade de Lisboa
- 1978 - Licenciatura em Geografia, Faculdade de Letras, Universidade de Lisboa
- "Diogo José Brochado de Abreu". Centro de Estudos Geográficos da Universidade de Lisboa. 2009-05-11. Retrieved 2009-06-17.
- "Lista de Pessoal Docente ao abrigo do Decreto-Lei n.º 15/96, de 6 de Março". 2001. Retrieved 2009-06-17.
- "Mensagem do Director". Centro de Estudos Geográficos. 2007. Retrieved 2009-06-17.
- FPE - Federação Portuguesa de Espeleologia (Portuguese Speleological Federation) website
- Centro de Estudos Geográficos da Universidade de Lisboa
|This Portugal biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article about a geographer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|