Diogo Santos Rangel
|Full name||Diogo Santos Rangel|
|Date of birth||19 August 1991|
|Place of birth||São Paulo, Brazil|
|Height||1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|2004–2007||Clube Pequeninos do Jockey|
|2010||Vasco da Gama|
|2013||→ Gresik United (loan)||16||(1)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 1 July 2014.
† Appearances (Goals).
Diogo Santos Rangel (born on 19 August 1991) is a Brazilian-born East Timorese footballer who plays as Defender for Gangwon FC and also the Timor-Leste national team. He also has a Brazil nationality.
Club de Regatas Vasco da Gama
In 2010 he joined to another Brazilian Club de Regatas Vasco da Gama.
Sociedade Esportiva Palmeiras
In 2010 to Sociedade Esportiva Palmeiras B
Esporte Clube São Luiz
In 2011 to Esporte Clube São Luiz
Sriwijaya Football Club
After undergoing selection for two weeks with Sriwijaya, Diogo got a contract offer from the club's management. On 8 November 2012 Diogo agreed to sign an agreement that a three-year contract with the Sriwijaya. He scored his first goal for Sriwijaya against Persisam Putra Samarinda, but his goal could not help his team from losing 2–4.
On May 2013 Diogo loaned to Gresik United from the Sriwijaya for 5-month until the end of season.
Diogo's began his international career as a Timor Leste U-23 that in preparing for the Southeast Asian Games in November 2011. Diogo made his debut as a national team U-23 as warm-up match against Indonesia U-23 on 25 October 2011, which ended in defeat 0–5. After that he played in 5 games and scored 1 goal in the event the Southeast Asian Games. In February 2012 he summons national team U-21 to compete in the arena 2012 Hassanal Bolkiah Trophy, in the event he scored 1 goal in 4 games. In July 2012 was recalled to the national team U-23 that competed in the 2013 AFC U-22 Asian Cup qualification. In this tournament he played 5 times and scored one goal.
On 5 October 2012 he made his debut as a Timor Leste national football team in the match against Cambodia in the event the 2012 AFF Suzuki Cup qualification which ended with a 5–1 win. Until now Diogo has played in four games for the national team.
- Indonesian Inter Island Cup (1): 2012
- Diogo Rangel on Soccerway
- Fitriansyah, Hensyi. "Sriwijaya FC Kontrak Diogo Santos Selama Tiga Tahun". goal.com. Goal.com. Retrieved 8 November 2012.
- "Diogo Santos Rangel (디오고)". kleague.com. K League. Retrieved 20 April 2014.
- Dennys, Ferril. "Babak I, Indonesia Hajar Timor Leste 4–0". kompas.com. Kompas. Retrieved 25 October 2011.
- "Cambodia 1 Timor Leste 5". affsuzukucup.com. ASEAN Football Federation. Retrieved 5 October 2012.
- "The match summary". affsuzukicup.com. ASEAN Football Federation. Retrieved 5 October 2012.
- Diogo Santos Rangel at National-Football-Teams.com