From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Diomedes may mean:
- Diomedes, in Greek mythology, a hero of the Trojan War and king of Argos.
- Diomedes Soter, an Indo-Greek king.
- Diomedes of Thrace, king of Thrace in Greek mythology, owner of four man-eating mares in the 8th Labour of Hercules
- Saint Diomedes of Tarsus (died c.300), feast day August 16
- Saint Diomedes, feast day September 2
- Diomedes Grammaticus (4th century), a Latin grammarian
- Diomedes Cato (c.1563 - c.1618), a Polish-Italian composer
- Diomedes Maturan (c.1940-2002), a Filipino actor
- Diomedes Komnenos (1956-1973), a Greek student and casualty of the Athens Polytechnic uprising
- Diomedes Díaz (born 1957), a Colombian vallenato singer and composer
- Mares of Diomedes, legendary man-eating horses
- 1437 Diomedes, an asteroid
- Diomed, a famous racehorse
- Diomede Bay
- Diomede Islands
- HMS Diomede, Royal Navy ships
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Diomedes.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.