||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2013)|
|Full name||Dion Valle|
|Date of birth||22 July 1977|
|Place of birth||Darwin, Australia|
|Height||1.87 m (6 ft 1 1⁄2 in)|
|Playing position||Central defender|
|2002–2003||Blacktown City Demons||24||(2)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 14 August 2007.
† Appearances (Goals).
He played in the Chilean Primera División for Colo-Colo in 1995. In January 1997, he became the first player signed by the newly-formed United States A-League club Jacksonville Cyclones. He captained the club for the first quarter of the 1997 season before being released in May 1997.
- "Dion Valle". FIFA. Retrieved 6 January 2015.
- Gómez Poblete, Manuel (27 July 2006). "Everton quiere romper con la maldición" [Everton want to break the curse]. La Estrella de Valparaíso (in Spanish). Retrieved 6 January 2015.
- "Viollet has praise for Cyclones signee". Florida Times-Union. January 7, 1997.
- "Cyclones still have no kick". Florida Times-Union. May 19, 1997.
- Needelman, Gary (13 April 1997). "Cyclones win opener, 3–1". Florida Times-Union. Retrieved 6 January 2015 – via NewsBank.
- Needelman, Gary (19 May 1997). "Montreal rips revamped Cyclones". Florida Times-Union. Retrieved 6 January 2015 – via NewsBank.
|This biographical article related to Australian football (soccer) is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to Chilean football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|