From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dios in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dios may refer to:
- Dios, Spanish for God
- Dios, a character in Terry Pratchett's Discworld novel series
- Dios, a character in the anime/manga series Revolutionary Girl Utena
- Desorption ionization on silicon, an ionization technique in mass spectrometry
- dios (malos), a rock band from Hawthorne, California, formerly known as "dios"
- dios (album), an album release in 2004 by dios (Malos)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.