From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A Dipper is a passerine bird in the genus Cinclus
|Look up dipper in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dipper can also refer to:
- A participant on the Barenaked Ladies hosted cruise, Ships and Dip
- Supporter of the Canadian New Democratic Party or, pluralized, the party itself
- Dipper (Chinese constellation)
- Dipper (painting), container for oil for painting
- Operator of a bathing machine
- Grid dip oscillator, a resonance frequency measuring instrument
- Robert "Dipper" DiPierdomenico, Australian rules footballer and media personality
- Part of a steam shovel, power shovel or backhoe which carries the bucket
- Dipper pattern, a sequence of measures of blood pressure in hypertensive patients
- Dipping tobacco, or one who uses it
- HMS Dipper, former name of Henstridge Airfield, Henstridge, Somerset, England
- USS Dipper (AM-357), American minesweeper
- Dipper well, a specialty sink used for rinsing utensils at ice cream parlours and coffee shops.
Persons with surname Dipper
- Alfred Dipper (1885–1945), English cricketer
- Andrew Dipper (1949- ), Artist, writer, Musical instrument maker and restorer
- Colin Dipper (1948- ), English concertina maker
- Alan Dipper (1922-? ), Writer 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.