From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Dir (disambiguation))
Dir, dir, or DIR may refer to:
- De Imperatoribus Romanis, an online biographical encyclopedia of the Roman emperors from 27 BC to 1453 AD
- Detroit International Riverfront, an area of Detroit, Michigan that borders the Detroit River
- Developmental, Individual differences, Relationship-based approach, a developmental intervention to autism developed by Stanley Greenspan.
- Digitally Imported Radio, an internet radio station.
- Digital Instrumentation Recorder, a magnetic tape format by Sony.
- Department of Information Resources, an area of government or business that manages information and communications technology
- Division of Intramural Research, a division of the National Institutes of Health.
- Doing It Right, a methodology for scuba diving.
- An abbreviation for directory (file systems).
- dir (command), a shell command.
- directory (OpenVMS command), an operating system command.
<dir></dir>, an HTML element, see HTML element#dir
Places and areas
- Dir, Pakistan, a town in the Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa Province of Pakistan.
- Dir (princely state), a former princely state in the North-West Frontier Province, incorporated into Pakistan in 1969.
- Dir District in the North West Frontier Province, in 1996 split into two districts:
- Australian Government Department of Industrial Relations (1978–1982)
- Australian Government Department of Industrial Relations (1987–1997)
- California Department of Industrial Relations
- Texas Department of Information Resources
- Dir (clan), one of the five major Somali clans.
- Askold and Dir, Viking rulers of Kiev.
- Paul di Resta, a Formula 1 racing driver.
- An abbreviation for executive director, the head of and organization or business.
- Dir En Grey, Japanese metal band.
- 1,1'-Dioctadecyl-3,3,3',3'-Tetramethylindotricarbocyanine Iodide (DiR or DiIC18(7)), a lipophilic carbocyanine near infrared fluorescent dye
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dir.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.