|Founded||New York, NY (2003)|
|Headquarters||New York, NY|
Direct Agents is a digital marketing agency. Established in 2003.
Direct Agents was founded by brothers, Dinesh and Josh Boaz in 2003. The brothers developed an interest in online advertising in 2001, when they gained employment at separate online marketing companies. They joined forces and developed Direct Agents two years later.
Direct Agents started out with email and lead generation as its main services. By 2008 it expanded to search, and by 2013 trading desk was created (Direct Agent’s version of programmatic media buying). In 2014, the mid-sized company launched its creative team, Responsiv3.
The name, Direct Agents, is supposedly intended to reflect the agency's direct-response approach to online advertising and the company's relationship with advertisers and publishers.
The agency offers its employees mentorship and education programs, catered food and snacks, fitness classes, after work outings, and volunteer/community service work.
Direct Agents offers interactive advertising services including:
- Lead Generation
- Performance PPC
- Agency Trading Desk - Programmatic Media Buying
- E-commerce Solutions
- Creative Design
- Dinesh Boaz, Managing Director and Co-Founder
- Josh Boaz, Managing Director and Co-Founder
- Lyle Srebnick, Senior Vice President of Sales
- Megan Conahan, Vice President of Advertising Sales
- Mark Glauberson, Vice President of Business Development
- Jonathan Berger, Vice President of Human Resources
- Rachel Nugent, Vice President of Client Services
- Daniel Owen, Vice President of Search and Display
- Brian Staples, Vice President of Creative and Design Services
Awards & Recognition
- Named one of CRAIN's New York Top 25 Minority-Owned Companies. 
- Secured a spot on the Crain's Fast 50 List of privately held businesses in New York in 2012.
- The company has been acknowledged as one of the 50 Fastest Growing Asian-American businesses by the USPAACC.
-Launched Mobile @ Direct Agents a site dedicated to mobile marketing services for advertisers, publishers and app developers.