From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Direct access may refer to:
- DirectAccess, a network technology in Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2, and Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012
- Direct access, a concept in computer science
- Direct Access Archive, a proprietary file format
- Direct access storage device, a secondary computer storage device
- Direct Access Test Unit, special numbers used to test telephone exchanges
- Direct access trading, a technology for stock trading
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.