From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up director in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Director may refer to:
- Film director
- Theatre director
- Artistic director
- Music director
- Television director, a person who directs the activities involved in making a television episode
- Music video director, a film director that specializes in supervising the filming and editing of music videos
- Sports director, an individual at a television or radio station who is in charge of the sports department
- Technical director, the most senior technical person within a theatrical company or television studio
- Creative director, a person usually responsible for creative development of Interactive Entertainment, and is generally regarded as the prime design authority across the company's product range.
- A member of a board of directors, a group of managers of a company
- Executive director
- Finance director, or chief financial officer
- Funeral director, someone involved in the business of funeral rites
- Managing director
- Non-executive director
- Director (business) may also be the title of a mid-level management position
- Cruise director, officer responsible for onboard hospitality, entertainment and social events on a cruise ship
- Director (album), an album by Avant
- The Director (film), an Australian film
- The Director, a novel by Henry Denker
- Director (colonial), head of chartered company's colonial administration in a territory
- Director (education), head of a university or other educational body
- Director (military), a device that continuously calculates firing data
- Tournament director, for sporting events
- Adobe Director, multimedia authoring software
- Director string, a way of tracking free variables in computation.
- Director, the spatial and temporal average of the orientation of the long molecular axis within a small volume element of liquid crystal
- The Director, a complex artificial intelligence system used in Left 4 Dead
- HMS Director (1784)
- Director telephone system, or "Director exchange"
- Aaron Director, a professor at the University of Chicago Law School
- Fibre Channel director, a large switch for computer storage networks
- Director (band), an Irish rock band from Malahide
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.