From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up directorate in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A directorate is an agency usually headed by a director, often a subdivision of a major government department.
- Directorates of the Scottish Government
- Directorate-General, a type of specialised administrative body in the European Union
- Directorate-General for External Security, the French external intelligence agency, established 1982
- Directorate General of Civil Aviation, the India's civil safety watch and responsible for investigation for aviation incidents.
- General Intelligence Directorate (Jordan), the Jordanian state intelligence agency, est. 1964
- Intelligence Directorate, the Cuban state intelligence agency, est. 1961
- Veterinary Medicines Directorate, an agency of the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (United Kingdom), est. 1989
- French Directory or Directorate, one of the French Revolution's governing bodies, 1795–1799
- Directorate of Ukraine, provisional revolutionary state committee of the Ukrainian National Republic, 1918–1920
- Directorate (Russia), the ruling body of the Russian Provisional Government, September–October 1917
- Directorate of Military Intelligence, a department of the War Office (United Kingdom), disestablished 1964
- Immigration and Nationality Directorate, an agency of the Home Office (United Kingdom), disestablished 2007
- All pages beginning with "Directorate"
- All pages with titles containing "Directorate"
- Directorio (disambiguation), Spanish for directorate.
- Survey of India
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.