Dirk Dagger and the Fallen Idol
|Dirk Dagger and the Fallen Idol|
|Release date(s)||August 19, 2008|
Dirk Dagger and the Fallen Idol (formerly known as Dirk Spanner and the Fallen Idol) is an old-school adventure game by Jadestone for the new N-Gage 2.0 platform. It features a few puzzles and mini-games into its point-and-click interface and will provide new adventures or "Episodes" through download - much like the new Sam & Max episodic adventure games for Windows and the Wii. The first episode in the Dirk Dagger series was released on August 19, 2008.
You play as either detective Dirk Dagger trying to solve various missions given to them. The first episode is called The Poochie Predicament and revolves around Dirk's partner Harry Cannon and a missing statue called The Fallen Idol.
- Use the phone's camera for looking around
- Classic film noir setting with a cartoon style to it
- Downloadable content - prolong the game by adding new adventures or "Episodes"
- "Dirk Dagger now available on N-Gage". All About N-Gage. Retrieved 2008-08-20.
- "The mysterious Dirk Dagger and the Fallen Idol now on N-Gage". N-Gage Blog. Retrieved 2008-08-20.
- Next-gen N-Gage games announced
- Nokia press release
- Official website
- Game page at N-Gage's website
- Game page at Jadestone's website
- Official demo in the form of a browser game made in Flash available at Kongregate.com
|This adventure game–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|