Dirty Harry (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Dirty Harry in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dirty Harry may refer to:
Film and media franchise
- Dirty Harry, a 1971 feature film starring Clint Eastwood
- Harry Callahan (character), Inspector "Dirty" Harry Callahan is the title character portrayed by Eastwood in the feature film and associated media
- Dirty Harry (film series), a series of films featuring "Dirty" Harry, based on the original Dirty Harry film
- Dirty Harry (video game), a canceled video game scheduled for a 2007 release by The Collective, Inc., based on the 1971 film of the same name
- Dirty Harry: The War Against Drugs (1990), an NES video game based on the Dirty Harry franchise
- Dane Hartman, the pseudoymn of the authors who penned twelve Dirty Harry novels for Warner Books
- Collection Supercop, the collection of Dirty Harry novels translated into French by Jean-Paul Schweighaeuser and published by Éditions Fleuve Noir
- Dirty Harry (musician) is a British singer
- Dirty Harry (pornographic actor) is an adult film star
- Dirty Harry, an unfriendly reference to Senator Harry Reid of Nevada
- Derty Harry, an alias for the late rapper Proof from the rap group D12
- Alfredo Lim, Filipino politician who earned the nickname "Dirty Harry"
In other uses
- "Dirty Harry", episode 4.5 of Dexter
- "Dirty Harry" (song), a song by Gorillaz
- Dirty Harry, a character from the musical Never Forget
- 'Dirty' Harry (1953), one of the nuclear test shots of Operation Upshot-Knothole at the Nevada Test Site
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dirty Harry.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.