From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Disambiguation page)
|Look up disambiguation, disambiguate, disambiguations, or disambiguator in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Word sense disambiguation is the process of identifying which sense (meaning) of a word is used in a specific context.
Disambiguation may also refer to:
- Disambiguation (audio), the process of splitting an audio stream into separate audio files
- Disambiguation (metadata), the process of data cleansing by eliminating name ambiguity and name variation
- Memory disambiguation, a set of microprocessor execution techniques
- Precising definition, a type of term definition
- Sentence boundary disambiguation, the problem in natural language processing of deciding where sentences begin and end
- Ø (Disambiguation), an album by Underoath
- Ambiguity, an attribute of any concept, idea, statement or claim whose meaning, intention or interpretation cannot be definitively resolved
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Disambiguation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.