From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up disaster in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A disaster is the impact of a hazard that negatively affects society or environment.
Disaster may also refer to:
- "Disaster" (Star Trek: The Next Generation), season 5 episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation
- Disaster: Day of Crisis, video game by Monolith Soft for the Wii
- Major Disaster, former DC Comics supervillain and reluctant amoral superhero
- Disaster!, attraction at Universal Studios Florida
- "Disaster" (song), a 2011 single by JoJo
- Disaster! (musical), a 2013-14 Off-Broadway musical
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Disaster.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.