|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (January 2012)|
Discovered Money is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that was founded in 2009 and received tax-exempt status from the Internal Revenue Service in 2010 with an effective date of its 2009 inception. The organization is based in Lake Forest, California.
The mission of Discovered Money is to help nonprofits, schools and people by finding and obtaining their Unclaimed Property for free with no obligation whatsoever and by educating the public about Unclaimed Property issues. Discovered Money has helped various schools, charities and people recover their Unclaimed Property  by using social media  to educate the public about specific Unclaimed Property amounts owed and related issues.
Discovered Money has been mentioned in various newspaper articles for its efforts as it assists to prevent funds from becoming Unclaimed Property. Also, the organization has been cited for informing the public about specific amount Unclaimed Property due citizens and organizations.
- IRS Determination Letter. "IRS Determination Letter". IRS Determination Letter.
- Spina Bifida Association. "Spina Bifida Association Testimonial". Spina Bifida Association Testimonial.
- March of Dimes Testimonial. "March of Dimes Testimonial". March of Dimes Testimonial.
- Anaheim City School District Testimonial. "Anaheim City School District Testimonial". Anaheim City School District Testimonial.
- Think Together Testimonial. "Think Together Testimonial". Think Together Testimonial.
- Fullerton Joint Union High School District Testimonial. "Fullerton Joint Union High School District Testimonial". Fullerton Joint Union High School District Testimonial.
- Val Verde Unified School District Testimonial. "Val Verde Unified School District Testimonial". Val Verde Unified School District Testimonial.
|This article related to a non-profit organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|