|Type of site||Travel Guide service|
|Available in||5 Languages|
Iossif Parsalis (CEO)
|Alexa rank||192.921 (July 2014[update])|
Discover Greece is a Greek online traveling web portal, owned and operated by Marketing Greece. It was launched in February 2014 and offers information on destinations and experiences around the country. While initially featuring only Greek and English language versions, in April 2014 the site added German, French and Russian language options.
The portal provides information on more than 120 destinations in Greece including 30 Greek themes. Visitors can watch more than 60 videos and 3000 photographs from all over Greece. The website also provides a directory of events in Greece and a booking functionality for hotels and air tickets.
Research & Strategy
Discover Greece focuses on the product dimension of Greek tourism. By utilising research from McKinsey’s regarding the development of Greek tourism the portal strategically integrates technology and most up-to-date practices of digital communication to entice its audience. The portals ultimate goal is to create a global social community of supporters of Greek tourism.
- "DiscoverGreece.com Site Info". Alexa Internet. Retrieved 2014-07-16.
- "SETE launches tourism push at ITB with discovergreece.com". Financial Mirror. 2014-03-19. Retrieved 2014-07-16.
- "Presenting Discover Greece". Skopelos News. 2014-03-06. Retrieved 2014-07-15.
- "Romance Two Ways On The Greek Island Of Santorini: Mystique and Vedema". Forbes. 2014-02-19. Retrieved 2014-07-16.
- "DiscoverGreece.com New Travel Planning Website Launches". Luxury Travel Magazine. 2014-03-18. Retrieved 2014-07-16.
- "Marketing Greece presents the Greek Tourism Product and "discovergreece.com" at ITB 2014". Traveling Greece. 2014-03-05. Retrieved 2014-07-15.
|This website-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|