- Not to be confused with Discovery Toys, an unrelated company.
Discovery Kids is a brand name owned by Discovery Communications. Started as a television segment within the Discovery channel, which aired shows such as Mystery Hunters, the brand was expanded as a separate television channel. The brand was expanded into different areas since then. Most of the channels worldwide were either rebranded as or replaced by another, but the brand still exists as the website for children's activities and as the consumer products aimed at children.
- Current television channels
- Discovery Kids (Asia)
- Discovery Kids (Australia), an upcoming television channel that will replace Discovery Home & Health on November 3, 2014
- Discovery Kids (Latin America)
- Discovery Kids en Español, an American daytime programming block on Discovery Familia
- Former channels
- Discovery Kids (Canada), replaced by Nickelodeon with separate CRTC license on November 2, 2009
- Discovery Kids (UK), timeshared with Discovery Wings, replaced by Discovery Turbo on February 28, 2007
- Discovery Kids (United States), turned into a joint venture with Hasbro, and renamed to The Hub, then Hub Network, and now Discovery Family since October 13, 2014.