Discovery Real Time France
|Discovery Real Time France|
|Launched||October 1, 2005|
|Closed||January 26, 2010|
|Owned by||Discovery Networks EMEA|
|Slogan||"La chaîne du lifestyle"|
|Sister channel(s)||Discovery Channel France|
Discovery Real Time was a French television channel broadcasting lifestyle programmes about decorating, fashion, cooking and similar topics. It primarily targeted women.
The channel was launched in October 2005 and was the second Discovery network to launch in France. On March 3, 2009, the channel adopted a new logo and a new look designed to be "fresh and stimulating".
The channel used to broadcast both foreign programmes and a few original French productions. Most acquired programmes were originally produced for the American TLC or the British Channel 4. Programmes include:
- 10 Years Younger (Dix ans de moins)
- A Baby Story (Histoire d'une naissance)
- Baby's Room (La chambre de bebe)
- Château Monty
- Colin and Justin on the Estate (La banlieue des deco boys)
- Crimes That Shook the World (Ces crimes qui ont marque le monde)
- Dietbusters (Ex XL)
- Faites comme chez eux
- Flip That House (Mon pari immobilier)
- Grand Designs (Bâtir son reve)
- Groomer Has It (Toilettage Academy)
- In a Fix (Mission renovation)
- It's Me or the Dog (C'est le chien ou moi !)
- La Maison Real Time
- LA Ink
- Le Restaurant
- Miami Ink
- Property Ladder (L'ascenseur immobilier)
- Take Home Handyman (Mon coach brico)
- Tous proprios !
- Trauma: Life in the E.R. (Chroniques des urgences)
- While You Were Out (En votre absence)
- "16h41 : Discovery Real Time : Nouveau logo et habillage en mars 2009 !". Télé7. March 2, 2009.
- "Le nouveau look de Discovery Real Time". BLOG.lenodal.com. February 28, 2009.
- "Discovery Real Time : La chaîne va disparaître le 26 janvier 2010". Premiere. January 19, 2010.