Discovery School, Tegucigalpa

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Discovery School
Location
Tegucigalpa, Honduras Honduras
Information
Type Private, Bilingual
Motto An international school with a unique learning environment
Established 1994
Director Dr. John Ketterer
Website

The Discovery School is a bilingual (English/Spanish) school located in Tegucigalpa, the capital city of Honduras. The school was founded in 1994, and is accredited by the Honduras Ministry of Education, U.S. Department of Defense Dependent Schools[1] and by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.[2]

66% of students are international students representing over 22 nationalities and the other 34% are Honduran. [3]

Notes[edit]

  1. ^ "Department of Defense Dependents Schools". Retrieved 2007-11-18. 
  2. ^ "SACS CASI Accredited Extraterritorial Schools". Archived from the original on 2007-10-20. Retrieved 2007-11-18. 
  3. ^ "Discovery School: School and Community". Archived from the original on 2007-09-15. Retrieved 2007-11-18.