From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up discrepancy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Discrepancy may refer to:
- Discrepancy of a sequence
- Discrepancy theory in structural modelling
- Discrepancy of hypergraphs, an area of discrepancy theory
- Discrepancy function in the context of structural equation models
- Desire discrepancy, a situation that arises between two people participating in a sexual relationship
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.