From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up discursive in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Discursive is an adjective from the word discourse and may refer specifically to:
- Discursive complex, a methodological device in psychoanalysis
- Discursive democracy, any system of political decisions based on some tradeoff of consensus decision making and representative democracy
- Discursive meditation, in Christian prayer
- Discursive psychology, a school of psychology
- Discursive repetition, or Repetition (rhetorical device), the repetition of a certain type of discourse in linguistics
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.