From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up discus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The discus throw is an athletic discipline.
Discus may also refer to:
- Discus (band), a progressive rock band from Indonesia
- Discus (comics), a fictional character from the Marvel Comics Universe and enemy of Luke Cage
- Discus (fish), a freshwater fish popular with aquarium keepers
- Discus (gastropod), a genus of snails in the family Discidae
- DISCUS, a data compression algorithm
- Discobolus, a Greek sculpture
- Distilled Spirits Council of the United States, a national trade association representing producers and marketers of distilled spirits sold in the United States
- Aeros Discus, a hang glider
- Discus Awards, a U.S.-based national high school awards and recognition program
- Schempp-Hirth Discus, a competition sailplane
- Sudarshana Chakra, a weapon sometimes referred to as the discus of Vishnu
- Disc (disambiguation)
- Latin binomial abbreviations for species
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.