Disney's All-Star Sports Resort
|Disney's All-Star Sports Resort|
|Location||Animal Kingdom Resort Area|
|Resort type||Value Resort|
|Opened||April 29, 1994|
|Areas||Touchdown!, Center Court, Home Run Hotel, Surfs Up!, Hoops Hotel|
Disney's All-Star Sports Resort is a resort that is part of the Walt Disney World Resort. It is one of five Resorts in the Value Resort category, along with Disney's All-Star Music Resort, Disney's All-Star Movies Resort, Disney's Pop Century Resort, and Disney's Art of Animation Resort. The resort is located on the southern portion of the WDW property and has a sports theme. As is characteristic with all Disney Value resorts, the property is decorated with giant novelty items such as SurfBoard Bay, the baseball-themed Grand Slam Pool and a football field, and a giant football helmet.
- End Zone Food Court - A sports-themed arena food court which features five food concession outlets. It serves a variety of American cuisine for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks.
- Team Spirits Pool Bar - Pool bar serving sandwiches and snacks.
Disney's All-Star Resorts are connected via bus to the various theme parks and activities located throughout the resort complex.
- Henthorn, Dawn. "Disney All Stars Resorts". Florida for Visitors (About.com). Retrieved 2007-07-07.
- "All-Star Movies Resort". WDW Magic. Retrieved April 6, 2006.
- "All-Star Movies Resort". All Ears Net. Retrieved April 6, 2006.
- Dunlop, Beth (1996). Building a Dream: The Art of Disney Architecture. New York, New York: Harry N. Abrams, Inc. p. 180. ISBN 0-8109=3142=7 Check